FM Logistic is one of the leaders of logistics market with a staff of 8,000 employees and a turnover of more than 215 million euros. Find out how Photomechanics helped to achieve high operational efficiency and reduce personnel costs.
2021 has become a challenge for logistics. Responding to this challenge, Photomechanics has prepared several effective solutions, some of which we will show at ceMAT 2021 for the first time. Be the first – we are waiting for you at the Photomechanics display.
5Post is a country-wide logistics company within X5 Retail Group that delivers 20 million parcels annually through 11,740 order pick–up points and postamates in convenience stores.
Photomechanics celebrates its 11th anniversary! There are a lot of interesting projects behind and a huge number ahead.
Reverse Logistics in the United States
In 2017, Photomechanics designed a cutting-edge sorting complex, which enabled one of major logistics operators in the United States to process retail and online orders with increased efficiency and precision.
To ensure the operation of the complex, it was necessary to perform the following tasks: to accept and sort small-piece goods of a large range of dimensions (up to 800 x 400 x 300mm) and weight (up to 20 kg) in various types of packaging. The commodity circulation capacity amounted to dozens of thousands of orders per day.
- The United States,
- Developed a customized sorter and conveyor systems for in-house operations
- Supplied and streamlined turnkey automation equipment
- Designed and developed top-of-the-line sorting equipment for client’s sorting center
- A common management system was implemented for the entire equipment complex
- Integrated our automation technology our into client’s existing WMS system
- Professional installation and commissioning services provided
- Comprehensive service and maintenance have been provided to keep equipment running at peak performance
Our specialists have developed a scanning system and software that allows you to automatically read all the barcodes available on the product. The solution allowed scanning even small and dense barcodes with a density of 8 mil, reading codes from all sides (except the bottom) in an arbitrary orientation, as well as recognizing codes on products of arbitrary dimensions (from 50 x 10 x 10 mm to 600 x 400 x 300 mm).
Together We Can Do More
Do you have questions?
Contact us to get advice from our specialists: