To ensure the operation of the complex, it was necessary to perform the following tasks: to accept and sort small-piece goods of a large range of dimensions (up to 800 x 400 x 300mm) and weight (up to 20 kg) in various types of packaging. The commodity circulation capacity amounted to dozens of thousands of orders per day.
- The USA, Arkansas
6 months, system launch – 2017
- Sorter and conveyor system of LLC Photomechanics
- Conveyor Control System (CCS) — the control system developed by LLC Photomechanics, completed and configured to meet the requirements of the customer
- Supply of turnkey automation equipment
- Development and production of sorting equipment for the sorting center
- Implementation of a common management system for the entire equipment complex
- Integration with WMS
- Installation and commissioning
- Service maintainance
Our specialists have developed a scanning system and software that allows you to automatically read all the barcodes available on the product. The solution allowed scanning even small and dense barcodes with a density of 8 mil, reading codes from all sides (except the bottom) in an arbitrary orientation, as well as recognizing codes on products of arbitrary dimensions (from 50 x 10 x 10 mm to 600 x 400 x 300 mm).
Together we can do more
Do you have questions?
Contact us to get advice from our specialists: